Our Claims Process
- Assignments are received via email, fax, phone, or online submission. Upon receipt of the claim, an adjuster will be assigned and the company will be sent an acknowledgement.
- Contact policyholder within 24 hours of receiving assignment.
- Schedule inspection of claim within 48 hours to scope the damage, secure paper information, statements etc.
- Report to company according to their specific guidelines with estimate, suggested reserve, payment instruction or further direction for investigation.
- Monthly reporting to policyholders on a 30 day basis in accordance with the Unfair Claims Practice Act of Pennsylvania.
- When requested, we will secure an agreed price with the policyholder or a contractor on property claims.
- We secure settlement forms, such as, non-waivers, proof of loss, and subrogation receipts if requested.
- Liability Claims -We conduct field inspections and secure statements from involved parties.